Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile

5 posters

Go down

I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile Empty I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile

Post by MM Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi,

hope someone can help me. i cannot switch from my personal account to my business page. on the drop down bit where it says 'use facebook as page' there is no switch button where there used to be and should be. (please see screenshot). has anyone else had this problem? does anyone know the answer?

many thanks
MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile Empty Re: I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 pm

please see screenshot
Where is it? Shocked

If you go to your page, is there a "Use Facebook as [Page's Name]" link on the right side of the page? Is there an "Edit Page" button at the top right?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile Empty Re: I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile

Post by MM Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 am

i'm having a problem uploading the screenshot. do you have an email i can send it to?

There is no "Use Facebook as [Page's Name]" on the right hand side of the page. only on the drop down from the 'account' tab at the top of the page.

there is an 'edit page' button at the top right tho.

thanks for your help.

MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chillgroover Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 am

I have exactly the same problem

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chillgroover
chillgroover

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 am

how long has yours been like this?
MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chillgroover Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:45 am

It was fine yesterday. Discovered the problem several hours ago
chillgroover
chillgroover

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:48 am

mine has been like it all week. Does anyone know the solution?

many thanks
MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Please report this issue to Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mvm Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

The Listener wrote:Please report this issue to Facebook [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Happy

I have the same problem. It started about a week ago. I already reported to facebook a few days ago (on the link you posted) and nothing back yet.

Screenshot: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mvm
mvm

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:08 am

ive reported it. will update you if i get a response. please all do the same.

many thanks
MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile Empty Switch button disappeared 2 days ago...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:00 am

Me too
Bump.

can anyone post a link to a bug report or thread on FB regarding this issue?
cheers
VV

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 am

i havent heard anything back from facebook yet. is everyone still experiencing the same problem?
MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

I cannot switch to my facebook page from my profile Empty Having same "switch button missing" issue

Post by lisamd Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

I admin a few pages from my personal profile and only one is missing the switch button. Unfortunately it has been almost a week and it has not worked itself out. I messaged FB and have not heard back yet, has anyone else?
lisamd
lisamd

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 am

i reported the bug too and have still not heard back from them.
MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 am

i now have access again. hope you guys are the same. they're obviously taking note!
MM
MM
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chillgroover Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am

My page is back to normal too.

Hope your problem is solved too.
chillgroover
chillgroover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down