Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me plz ASAP i lost my 40 000 fan page

4 posters

Go down

Help me plz ASAP i lost my 40 000 fan page Empty Help me plz ASAP i lost my 40 000 fan page

Post by loomb Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:12 am

Hi
9 hours ago my fan page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
disappeared recent activity was few seconds ago
I can find it in the instant search but if i click on it i just go to facebook home
and i cant find in when i do search
i am sure no1 deleted the page
Any Clue?
loomb
loomb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Help me plz ASAP i lost my 40 000 fan page Empty Re: Help me plz ASAP i lost my 40 000 fan page

Post by Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Your page doesn't seem to exist anymore. Did anyone else admin the page? Did it have any content that could have been considered controversial by Facebook (e.g. nudity, violence, etc.)?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Help me plz ASAP i lost my 40 000 fan page Empty Re: Help me plz ASAP i lost my 40 000 fan page

Post by loomb Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Noooo Never !!
and i didnt have any notification about that it was terminated by facebook
yes there are other admins but i think none of them deleted it
how can i check for that?
loomb
loomb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by loomb Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 pm

And Thanks for fast respond
loomb
loomb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 pm

loomb wrote:Noooo Never !!
and i didnt have any notification about that it was terminated by facebook
yes there are other admins but i think none of them deleted it
how can i check for that?
You can't check if any of them really deleted it, you'll have to ask them if they did. That's the most probable reason I can think of.

If none of them did, please check your e-mail inbox and see if Facebook notified you of anything related to your page: a report, deletion, admin removal, etc.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by loomb Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 pm

I checked my inbox and every ones inbox we go nothing
and they all said they didnt do it
and we werent hacked coz simply it just disappeared while we were online
loomb
loomb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by loomb Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 pm

i read so many reviews about pages disappearing
do you have any clue about that?
loomb
loomb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:20 am

loomb wrote:I checked my inbox and every ones inbox we go nothing

Did you also check the spam/junk email boxes on server too just to be sure there is nowt lurking there also?

and we werent hacked coz simply it just disappeared while we were online

Anything is 'possible' with computers ( if you know how to !!)!!!

Were you all on line at the time or just one of you ? Has that computer got protection and, if so ,what ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by loomb Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 am

yes i had checked the junk mail
and we were not hacked
i am sure For the Egyptians they dont just hack they hack and make a good scene of it or use the 40 000 fans like they always do for other pages
I also heard that some pages just disappear
i know that anything is possible and i understand that you must consider being hacked or deleted
and i assure u it wasnt hacked
please is there any contact to the facebook that can be efficient because they suck in the support
loomb
loomb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Your page was an Egyptian one? Not meaning to stereotype, but with people in your country getting banned from Facebook, this could be related.

What was the main topic of your page? Politics? An organization? Just for fun? Did your members ever get into debates or fights?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by loomb Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:32 pm

i know wat you are talkin about but right now we r in free of speech coz of our revolution and in these days the government have more important issues than to block my just for fun page
i have other political and well known pages they should really take care of than that 1
well few debates due to the circumstances we live now which is normal in all egyptian pages
so please..what you recommend me to do ..
how can i get help
and please consider that i am really good with issues like that u can rely alittle on my mentality
loomb
loomb
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Just keep in mind that those political issues could be the reason of your page disappearing.

You should definitely try to reach Facebook directly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Of interest, have you yet checked with your ISP to ask them ,too, if they also have not permitted the page?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Moved from Group/Fan Page/Event Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down