Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing friend's photo album with friends list

2 posters

Go down

Sharing friend's photo album with friends list Empty Sharing friend's photo album with friends list

Post by namstel Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi,

I have a problem.
I want to share a friends photo album which contains pictures I'm in. I've shared it with all of my lists, but when I preview my profile with a specific list (the one where I'd like to keep some things private), the shared photo album doesn't show up. Even though I specificly shared it with the friends list.

What's going on? Are other privacy settings overriding this one shared post and thus preventing that list from seeing the album? If so, how could I make it so they can see that one specific album (which was not created or uploaded by me, but a friend)?

Thanks in advance,

Niels
namstel
namstel

Back to top Go down

Sharing friend's photo album with friends list Empty Re: Sharing friend's photo album with friends list

Post by Tim Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi Niels,

If the photos were uploaded by your friend, it depends on their own privacy settings. For example, if your friend has set their photos privacy to 'Friends Only', your friends would not be able to view them (unless of course they are mutual friends)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sharing friend's photo album with friends list Empty Re: Sharing friend's photo album with friends list

Post by namstel Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 am

That makes perfect sense. Thank you for helping me out, Tim, I appreciate it.
namstel
namstel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 pm

No problem.

I'll mark this thread as solved now; if you have any other questions please do open another thread Happy
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down