Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing Photo Album with Friends and friends of specific friends

3 posters

Go down

Sharing Photo Album with Friends and friends of specific friends Empty Sharing Photo Album with Friends and friends of specific friends

Post by ezepe Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 am

I am not sure if it is possible to share a photo album with with Friends and friends of a certain number of my friends.
For example I post a photo album , set the sharing as friends only, but I also like my partner to be able to share it with all their friends.

If i set the sharing to friends of friends, all my friends' friends will be able to see the photos and I just want all my partners friends and all my friends to see them

Is there a way to do this. Otherwise the only way to do it is that my partner will need to publish herself again on her facebook account

Thanks
ezepe
ezepe

Back to top Go down

Sharing Photo Album with Friends and friends of specific friends Empty Re: Sharing Photo Album with Friends and friends of specific friends

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2011 1:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could help them share your album the easy way. Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Sharing Photo Album with Friends and friends of specific friends Empty Re: Sharing Photo Album with Friends and friends of specific friends

Post by ezepe Tue May 03, 2011 1:37 am

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes I have already thought about this, but the only problem I found is that if my partner publish this link on her wall , all her friends could access to the album, but they could also send the link to anyone or publish it on their wall
ezepe
ezepe

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun May 29, 2011 8:13 am

This topic has been moved from Photo and Video Support to Awaiting Reply since the Original Poster has not replied within a week. If after 3 days the OP does not reply, this will then be moved to Abandoned. Please, only the Original Poster may reply.

If you have a similar problem, kindly create another thread.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down