Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I add someone to my SECRET group - is it apearing on public walls?

2 posters

Go down

When I add someone to my SECRET group - is it apearing on public walls? Empty When I add someone to my SECRET group - is it apearing on public walls?

Post by socializer Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:31 am

I'm just wondering because I see it posted on my public wall - after I added several players to a SECRET group I created.

Obviously, I don't want others to know about this secret group - which is why I chose secret over merely private.

I'm concerned....I was surprised to see it on my wall...is it appearing on others' walls, also??

Does anyone know ?
socializer
socializer
Rookie

Back to top Go down

When I add someone to my SECRET group - is it apearing on public walls? Empty Re: When I add someone to my SECRET group - is it apearing on public walls?

Post by Tim Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 am

Hello,

The group shows up on your profile only because you have access to the group (ie. You are part of it). It will not show up for other members who aren't part of the group
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

When I add someone to my SECRET group - is it apearing on public walls? Empty Re: When I add someone to my SECRET group - is it apearing on public walls?

Post by socializer Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 am

That makes sense but I didn't see a 'lock' icon next to the newsfeed item which showed I added the new members. I hope it is genuinely secret Wink
socializer
socializer
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down