Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blocked or hacked account?

2 posters

Go down

blocked or hacked account? Empty blocked or hacked account?

Post by Gabriela Sz Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:28 pm

I have typed my password wrong 3times n they blocked my account... as I have seen other posts people are experiencing same problem.. with no code on their phone to verify their accounts,but yday my friend told me that i have posted something on my wall but I havent coz i dnt have access to my account... so I;m kinf of confused if I got blocked account or hacked? but even when I've tried to report a prob with hacked account it goes again to the login page... I had sent 5@ to fb help but no reply..i got one @ with the inf like:

Thank you for submitting this bug report and taking time to help us improve
the site. Please reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of
the account that you referenced in your Facebook support inquiry. This
security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your
inquiry.

I had replied to that @ but the next day i got a message from my broadband that the @ couldnt be delivered so how can i do the second step if i cnt do the first one...

plz help me coz im gettin frustrated its now more than 2 weeks! thx:)
Gabriela Sz
Gabriela Sz
Prospect

Back to top Go down

blocked or hacked account? Empty Re: blocked or hacked account?

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:07 am

Gabriela Sz wrote:I have typed my password wrong

Did you see a message on your computer screan about this and what did it tell you?

Did you check your email account for any messages from Facebook telling you what they wish you to do ?

but yday my friend told me that i have posted something on my wall but I havent coz i dnt have access to my account...
Do they know that it was you or is it someone else giving a comment on something on your Wall?

so I;m kinf of confused if I got blocked account or hacked? but even when I've tried to report a prob with hacked account it goes again to the login page... I had sent 5@ to fb help but no reply..i got one @ with the inf like:

If you think you are hacked you need to do this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plus do tell us how, if at all ,that one privately -owned -and- only- used- by -you computer i is protected?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriela Sz Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:35 pm

when i had typed the wrong password it was some message like "the password is wrong"
but even after that i had changed my password to a new one but still cant log in coz of that page with veryfication code...

i told my friend that my fb account is blocked so he told me that i have put something on the wall but i was like..how?coz i still have blocked account lol

I cant report hacked account,coz when im clickin on that page it sendin me automatically to the one with veryfication code...

Gabriela Sz
Gabriela Sz
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:33 am

If you or even your friend thinks your Facebook is compromised you need to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you still have access to your email account associated with the Facebook account?

How if at all is that privately -owned -and only- used- by- you computer to access Facebook Protected?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriela Sz Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

I donno if my account is hacked or maybe its just some application stuff that showed on my page..but even if that would be hacked as i said b4 i cant report that coz if i want to the only page i see is the one with verification code...

probably its just blocked account which means that they haven't sent me any code for 3weeks ;/ ( the phone number is correct)

yes i do have access to my @ which is connected to fb

im usin my computer by myself
Gabriela Sz
Gabriela Sz
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 am

Gabriela Sz wrote:I donno if my account is hacked or maybe its just some application stuff that showed on my page..but even if that would be hacked as i said b4 i cant report that coz if i want to the only page i see is the one with verification code...
Did you yet even try the Hacked report link ?

yes i do have access to my @ which is connected to fb

And did you yet open it to see if there are any messages in there from Facebook about your account?
im usin my computer by myself

What if any is the Protection on that computer ? Do you have an antivirus Program and if so what is it please?

I guess you do also use MSN to chat with people?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriela Sz Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:00 pm

I have tried to open hacked web thats why i said i cant report coz of verification page

from the time i had sent @ to fb help theres no messages from them only one about that they are sorry to hear that i god problem and wthey going to contact me but they havent for3weeks..

I do have antivirus program
I do not use MSN

but what if the thing is with no code coming to my phone not the hacked thing...
how long im supposed do wait for that code?
Gabriela Sz
Gabriela Sz
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 am

Gabriela Sz wrote:
from the time i had sent @ to fb help theres no messages from them only one about that they are sorry to hear that i god problem and wthey going to contact me but they havent for3weeks..

So they have given you a reply then?

I do have antivirus program

Which one please do you think you have ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 pm

There has been no feedback or input for two weeks so sent to abandoned from Hacked
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down