Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant get my friends iphone updates to show in news feed

3 posters

Go down

cant get my friends iphone updates to show in news feed Empty cant get my friends iphone updates to show in news feed

Post by socalroberto Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 am

i was trying to stop a friends posts from showin in my news feed by hittin the x next to it...when i did it said that i was stopping iphone udates from showing in my news feed.when I tried to restore my friends iphone updates to my news feed, I could not find any option to do so. The only option i could find was to restore a friend to your news feed....

Is there any way at all to restore iphone updates to my news feed?
socalroberto
socalroberto

Back to top Go down

cant get my friends iphone updates to show in news feed Empty Re: cant get my friends iphone updates to show in news feed

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:15 am

Is this a problem with Facebook Mobile? Because I've never tried it since I don't have an iPhone.

Erm, about your problem, what message did you get when hitting the "X" button?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

cant get my friends iphone updates to show in news feed Empty Re: cant get my friends iphone updates to show in news feed

Post by socalroberto Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:51 am

it said something like "iphone updates will no longer show in your news feed"

Whenever my friends used their iphones to update or post on FB, It would post in my news feed..Now iphone updates do not show in my news feed..I do not have an iphone but a lot of my friends do and they update quite often now using their iphone..so i would like to see their updates in my news feed..

i am looking for a way to restore or reset this feature
socalroberto
socalroberto

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:05 am

Can we have a Photo/Screenshot on what you see when you go to the Homepage please?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:29 am

==> Locked
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down