Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirming mobile to receive texts.

3 posters

Go down

Confirming mobile to receive texts. Empty Confirming mobile to receive texts.

Post by Nicki Page Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I am about to scream. I was previously able to receive mobile text / SMS notifications and disabled the feature because I didn't know how to select certain notifications I wanted to receive and my phone was constantly going off. Now I want to receive certain notifications again and can't. I've tried everything. I've removed my number and adding it again, requested a new confirmation code, reported the issue to facebook, and nothing works.
I can't receive a new confirmation code from facebook.

FB Support suggested I contact my carrier but if I was able to receive texts before why wouldn't I be able to receive them now...nothing has changed. My carrier says they see no reason why I can't receive notifications. I've searched all troubleshooting issues on the facebook site and this site and nothing is working. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks !!!!!!!! Kiss

>>>>I can now change the coloured text and have edited it out for you ; you should now have an Edit tab yourself

FYI Coloured text is reserved for Staff only; thank you for your understanding

Last edited by ruby1 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coloured text edited out)
Nicki Page
Nicki Page

Back to top Go down

Confirming mobile to receive texts. Empty Re: Confirming mobile to receive texts.

Post by Ruby Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 pm

>>>>>Lets try again; how may we help you ?

Last edited by ruby1 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : review of previous entry)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Confirming mobile to receive texts. Empty Re: Confirming mobile to receive texts.

Post by Nicki Page Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Do you know of any fix for my problem?
Nicki Page
Nicki Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm

What are your settings set to on the mobile notification settings?

>>No feedback; assumed resolved; Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down