Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red/Green underlining of most texts in all over my facebook

3 posters

Go down

Red/Green underlining of most texts in all over my facebook Empty Red/Green underlining of most texts in all over my facebook

Post by v.mandichev Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:22 pm

HI, I have a small problem that I was trying to solve but, I couldn't. So I have red or green underlined texts all over my facebook, it is not under every word/sentence/phrase, just some of them. I have check my spell check on the internet browser and computer, nothing is making problem. I have check other friend's facebook profiles on my or other computers, only mine profile is like this. It is very annoying. I hope you can help me.
v.mandichev
v.mandichev
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Red/Green underlining of most texts in all over my facebook Empty Re: Red/Green underlining of most texts in all over my facebook

Post by Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Have you recently added any extensions/plug ins to IE? Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache or maybe upgrading to Mozilla Firefox or Goolge Chrome?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Red/Green underlining of most texts in all over my facebook Empty Re: Red/Green underlining of most texts in all over my facebook

Post by v.mandichev Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Yes, I did. It is not making any changes. Here is a picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
v.mandichev
v.mandichev
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:37 pm

What applications have you recently used, and what have you allowed them to access?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by v.mandichev Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:49 pm

I have removed all applications that are allowed to get some information from my facebook. This I did from my facebook "application/games/internet sites" in my profile setup , I have removed all the applications. Still the same underlined.
v.mandichev
v.mandichev
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Have you also tried checking the site in English instead of Russian to see if that may be the problem? Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by v.mandichev Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:43 pm

It is in Bulgarian language but never mind. I have switched to English, no problem, no underlining there. I have switched to Bulgarian language again and the underlining appeared again. I also tried different browser, I am using Google Chrome, I tried in Internet explorer and it is the same, underlining in Bulgarian language. I have tried different facebook profiles (my girlfriend's) on the same PC also on different ones and there is no problem. I guess it is my profile only. My profile is older than my friends by the way.
v.mandichev
v.mandichev
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Well, then it must be a Translations issue, if you say you have removed all applications and extensions. Contact the Translation team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by clicking the "Contact Developer" link at the left, and explain your problem Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by v.mandichev Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Thank you, I have send them a message about my problem, still no answer but I will wait if it is needed. Hopefully they can fix it.
v.mandichev
v.mandichev
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 am

Moved from Profile to AR

>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down