Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with My Name

5 posters

Go down

Problem with My Name Empty Problem with My Name

Post by oscarfishlover Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm

I signed up with a username "Oscarfishlover" because the account is for our website. However, it will insist on putting my name into Facebook. I even tried changing my name and account to Oscarfishlover as my first name, and website as my last name but it was no good. This is very very annoying, I don't want my name as the main username, the whole point of having it is it is for our website community. When I initially created the account, I even went through the alternative registration way you could create an account for a band or organization.

any help would be appreciated

On reflection,seeing all the replies , I think this is a Facebook Profile and In Box problem; as , as stated below, there has been no feedback on this, instead of moving it to its actual section then to Solved section I am Moving it direct to Solved section

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
oscarfishlover
oscarfishlover
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Problem with My Name Empty Re: Problem with My Name

Post by Admin Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi, what do you want your new name to be?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Joel Nyan Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:50 pm

zachoftheglen1 wrote:maybe someone has already uesing that name.

I find it hard that "oscarfishlover" would be taken .
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 am

oscarfishlover wrote:I signed up with a username "Oscarfishlover" because the account is for our website. However, it will insist on putting my name into Facebook. I even tried changing my name and account to Oscarfishlover as my first name, and website as my last name but it was no good. This is very very annoying, I don't want my name as the main username, the whole point of having it is it is for our website community. When I initially created the account, I even went through the alternative registration way you could create an account for a band or organization.

any help would be appreciated

One is assuming you mean your username on this forum ?

OR do you mean on Facebook itself?

If you are referring to THIS forum then the Administrator The Listener can help you change it

However, are you also saying that when you sign- in to this forum your computer also tries to sign you into Facebook ?

Locked, as no feedback given

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down