Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

account problems

3 posters

Go down

account problems Empty account problems

Post by Ralph Meyer Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 am

hi,

da mein nglisch sehr eingeristet ist hoffe ich das irgendjemand es besser vom deutschen in englisch übersetzen kann.

ich habe gross probleme mit einem app namens happy aquarium.
einmal kam eine meldung wegen übermässigen adden von freunden als ich gerade meine freundschaftsanfragen beantwortet hatte. allerdings ist es vom system angeboten worden und nicht willkürlich von mir ausgewählt worden. leider ist es in der anwendung von grossem vorteil viele freunde zu haben um die kursierenden items zu erhalten.
seit diese meldung einmal erschienen ist hatte ich kaum noch freunde geaddet. jedoch öffnet sich bei mir in der anwendung nicht oder selten das popup fenster um es zu publizieren bei meinen freunden. aber ohne diese funktion kann ich keine items erhalten in dem app happy aquarium. ich hoffe das jemand das versteh und mir helfen kann. hatte auch schon freunde gebeten mit meinem account einzuloggen, da meine erste vermutung war das es an meinem rechner liegt. aber zwei gute freundinnen können mit meinem account genausowenig das app spielen wie ich selber.
für eine antwort bzw. hilfe wäre ich wirklich sehr sehr dankbar ... denn seit wochen läuft bei mir dieses spiel sehr schwerlich bis gar nicht.

lieben gruß

ralph meyer

Translation

hi,

because my english is very rusty, I hope someone can translate it better from German into English.

I have big problems with an app called happy aquarium.
once an announcement was due to excessive Add to friends when I had just replied to my friendship request. However, it has been offered by the system and was not selected arbitrarily by me. Unfortunately, it comes in the application of great benefit to the many friends circulating items obtained.
appeared since the announcement of all, I had hardly get added still friends. however, opens with me in the application or not infrequently the popup window in order to publish with my friends. but without this feature I can not receive items in the app happy aquarium. I hope someone can help me and understand. had already asked my friends to log in account, as my first presumption was that there is something at my computer. But two can play with my girlfriends a good account and neither the app as I do.
for an answer or help I would be really very very grateful ... because for weeks running with me this game very difficult, if at all.

Greetings.

ralph meyer

After a translation ; I have decided this is better served by being moved from 'other problems to Games and applications

Last edited by ruby1 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Ralph Meyer
Ralph Meyer

Back to top Go down

account problems Empty Re: account problems

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Via an On- line Translator tool I get

There my nglisch very eingeristet is hope I that someone it better of the German in English translate can.

I have largely problems with an app by the name of happy aquarium. Once a message came because of excessive adden of befriend as I just my freundschaftsanfragen answered had. to be sure is it by the system offered become become and selected is would befriend to receive not arbitrarily by me. unfortunately it in the use of large advantage many to have around the circulating items. since this message once appeared is still had I would hardly befriend geaddet. however opens myself with me in the use not or rarely the popup window around it to publish with mine befriend. however without this function can I no items receive in the app happy aquarium. I hope that someone that understand and help can had also already would befriend asked me. log on with my account because my first supposition was That it at my computer lies can play. however two good friends with my account genausowenig the app like I myself. For an answer and/or aid, I would be runs really very very gratefully... then for weeks with me this game very hardly until not at all.

dear gruß

ralph meyer
Welcome to this forum welcome
ARE you able to converse in English ??? or Spanish ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

account problems Empty Re: account problems

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down