Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to block my wall posts from showing up on friends news feeds?

3 posters

Go down

How to block my wall posts from showing up on friends news feeds? Empty How to block my wall posts from showing up on friends news feeds?

Post by kpc1225 Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Hey can someone help me with this please, I have been trying to figure it out for a while now=)
kpc1225
kpc1225

Back to top Go down

How to block my wall posts from showing up on friends news feeds? Empty Re: How to block my wall posts from showing up on friends news feeds?

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to block my wall posts from showing up on friends news feeds? Empty Re: How to block my wall posts from showing up on friends news feeds?

Post by Marc Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm not sure of what your trying to accomplish. If it's to keep one group from seeing what your doing and another groups to know I've set up friends list for everything, friends/family, business, each game and I only post to those list that are applicable.
Marc
Marc
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm

As the OP has not returned to their thread ( and therefore may not be of that import to them) it will be locked and moved in the stated period if they do not come back
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down