Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blocking a list of friends from news feed

2 posters

Go down

Blocking a list of friends from news feed Empty Blocking a list of friends from news feed

Post by Strahan Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:55 pm

I saw I can block individual friends from my news feed, but I can't seem to find a way to block a list. Is it not possible? I hope there is a way, as I add a bunch of friends as needed for various games that require armies/neighbors/etc but I don't want my feed cluttered by their stuff.

Thanks!
Strahan
Strahan

Back to top Go down

Blocking a list of friends from news feed Empty Re: Blocking a list of friends from news feed

Post by Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 pm

In that case you can block the application from showing the stories, by clicking the "Hide" button and then "Hide (name of app)".

But no, there's no way to block friend lists from the feeds Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Blocking a list of friends from news feed Empty Re: Blocking a list of friends from news feed

Post by Strahan Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Yea, that's the way I've been doing it, blocking each person by clicking hide just kind of onerous heh. I can't block application, as I want app updates from legit friends. Ah well, c'est la vie!
Strahan
Strahan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:13 pm

C'est la vie Tongue Sorry I couldn't help more, but it'd be nice if Facebook implemented this Happy

=> Considered Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down