Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I remove a Link from my Wall that I did not post?

2 posters

Go down

How can I remove a Link from my Wall that I did not post? Empty How can I remove a Link from my Wall that I did not post?

Post by jlawrence Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:03 pm

That annoying Tshirt link is now on my wall and I can't find a way to remove it. When I search my links, I don't see a delete button. Help! Thanks.
jlawrence
jlawrence

Back to top Go down

How can I remove a Link from my Wall that I did not post? Empty Re: How can I remove a Link from my Wall that I did not post?

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Go to the "Links" tab, hover the top right part of this activity story and click the "Remove" button Wink

This image may help you understand a little better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How can I remove a Link from my Wall that I did not post? Empty Re: How can I remove a Link from my Wall that I did not post?

Post by jlawrence Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Thanks but, The problem is, there is no "remove button" when you hover. Nothing is there. No button shows on any of my links.
jlawrence
jlawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Could you provide a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of this issue, please?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by jlawrence Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:27 pm

YIPPEEE!! I had to "hover" way over to the right-farther than I thought and the "remove" button did pop up! Thanks so much. I am free of it now....
jlawrence
jlawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Awesome! Glad it worked Happy

=> Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down