Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabled account

2 posters

Go down

Disabled account Empty Re: Disabled account

Post by Anne Whelland Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:51 am

The exact same thing happened to me today. It's very frustrating!!! I've changed my password several times and that didn't work. I sent an email to FB telling them about the problem. I doubt i'll get a response.
Anne Whelland
Anne Whelland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Whelland Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 am

Ruby wrote:
Titoos wrote:
Ruby wrote: Post split from other topic and moved to Disabled Facebook accounts section

Do you have an email address still associated with the Facebook account ?

Of course I have. I even successfully changed my password. This happens when I click login, and then I am redirected to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And that's it. I cannot do anything else.

not always necessarily which is why I asked it

Please try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I assume you are doing this on a private known clean computer that has correct Antivirus protection on it ?

I wish i had seen this form before i made my complaint. I guess i can't say it was hacked now that i noted that it wasn't. I just don't understand why this has happened.
Anne Whelland
Anne Whelland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Whelland Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 am

I'm pretty sure that mine wasn't hacked either. I'm very annoyed as well. Knowing that my photos etc are out there with none of my control is frustrating. I want to go on there! I've had no response from staff. I'll let you know if i ever do.

This is what it still says:

Confirm Your Identity.
Please provide a response for the security check.

To continue, we need you to provide your mobile phone number. This quick security check helps keep Facebook a community of real people who connect and share using their real identities. If you ever lose your password, you'll also be able to use your mobile number to access your account.

Your account is already verified.
Anne Whelland
Anne Whelland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Whelland Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:21 am

I think there is a glitch. That's all. Maybe a button has stopped working???
Anne Whelland
Anne Whelland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Whelland Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:23 am

Anne Whelland wrote:
Ruby wrote:
Titoos wrote:
Ruby wrote: Post split from other topic and moved to Disabled Facebook accounts section

Do you have an email address still associated with the Facebook account ?

Of course I have. I even successfully changed my password. This happens when I click login, and then I am redirected to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And that's it. I cannot do anything else.

not always necessarily which is why I asked it

Please try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I assume you are doing this on a private known clean computer that has correct Antivirus protection on it ?

I wish i had seen this form before i made my complaint. I guess i can't say it was hacked now that i noted that it wasn't. I just don't understand why this has happened.

I ended up trying that recovery option out of pure frustration. It just bought me back to that same page.
Anne Whelland
Anne Whelland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Disabled account Empty Disabled account

Post by Anne Whelland Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 am

^ yes i got the same response

Hi,

Our records indicate that there is currently a confirmed account associated with this email address. Please try to log in at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your login email address and password. If you successfully access your account and the matter is resolved, no further action is needed. Please reply to this email only if you continue to experience an issue.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

I emailed them back and said that it wasn't working and i copied and pasted that screen in my response Happy

I will post their response as soon as they do.
Anne Whelland
Anne Whelland
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:57 pm

I have split and combined all your posts about the Hacked account
Please only answer on this thread and none

Please no one other that the OP is to reply to this thread
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Anne Whelland wrote:^ yes i got the same response

Hi,

Our records indicate that there is currently a confirmed account associated with this email address. Please try to log in at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your login email address and password. If you successfully access your account and the matter is resolved, no further action is needed. Please reply to this email only if you continue to experience an issue.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

I emailed them back and said that it wasn't working and i copied and pasted that screen in my response Happy

I will post their response as soon as they do.

Did you get a response to that ??

Else try either of these new addresses

info+7p07d2@support.facebook.com

privacy+gvicvs@support.facebook.com
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down