Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't gain access to my fanpage

2 posters

Go down

Can't gain access to my fanpage Empty Can't gain access to my fanpage

Post by agerber Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:10 pm

I accidentally deleted the creator admin of my fanpage - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - and now I can't regain access using any of the other admins email address, FB says they're not associated to any account OR my mobile number, FB says it's not associated to any account. I successfully updated my fanpage status from my phone tonight but then when I tried to change the password to it so I could access my fanpage, that's when it told me it wasn't associated to any account. Can anyone please help me out as I really don't want to start over again. I did access one email address that was listed as an admin but the fanpage wasn't listed under "manage pages" on the accounts tab
agerber
agerber

Back to top Go down

Can't gain access to my fanpage Empty Re: Can't gain access to my fanpage

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:30 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 2 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down