Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook problems

2 posters

Go down

Facebook problems Empty Facebook problems

Post by mreilly Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:56 pm

I was just posting on this yesterday -- less than 12 hours ago - my problem is definitely not solved. Why in the world would you demand another update in that amount of time or move it to section that falsely labels it. I think it's extremely misleading to those who use this forum to get information to find problems moved to solved that are nothing of the kind. The issue with mobile verification blocking people from accessing their accounts started a week ago and NO ONE has yet posted a viable solution. The way this forum is moderated sucks! Seriously, if you post your problem but do not start a new topic, it's moved to solved. You have a problem that isn't solved, it's moved to solved. BTW, it's a holiday weekend, some people might not post at all and just go off and do something else - especially as the mobile verification bug has been in effect for a week and facebook has yet to even acknowledge it.

I won't be checking in here any more. The moderation here does not facilitate the sharing of good info and too oriented towards so strictly moderating the boards that they are useless for discussion or solving anyone's problem to the point of being almost as non-friendly and non-responsive as facebook itself. The forum is just an extension of the hostile attitude users get from facebook itself when something goes wrong -- not helpful at all.
mreilly
mreilly

Back to top Go down

Facebook problems Empty Re: Facebook problems

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:12 pm

I have split this post from the Pinned topic

You ask where the support is?
You originally posted on someone elses topic so the post was moved;

You have since then posted a comment using HTML which has been moved off main forum as its content cannot be read ; (NB any thread on here that cannot be read will be removed from Main forum)

I assume you have not read the information in the Pinned topics to see how others have managed to get back into Facebook? There is no magical answer but the trial and effort of those who are having problems and do something themselves about it then feed back to all of us how they managed to deal with it; we can only offer guidance

If you seek for help do you intend continuing to be this un-co-operative with everyone else too ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm

No further feedback so sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content