Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading problems;Farmville will not load

3 posters

Go down

Loading problems;Farmville will not load Empty Loading problems

Post by preacherhoyt Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

I think I by accident block the farmtown page. I can go to the farmtown page but the farm will not load. I can receive and send gifts, I can see my neighbors and other functions, I just can't see my farm. What do I need to do?
preacherhoyt
preacherhoyt

Back to top Go down

Loading problems;Farmville will not load Empty Re: Loading problems;Farmville will not load

Post by Ruby Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Moved from Introductions to Facebook Support Games and applications ( I think )

Did you try to use a different browser and/or refresh the page?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Loading problems;Farmville will not load Empty Re: Loading problems;Farmville will not load

Post by Admin Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:36 pm

Just so we can keep the track on which problems have been solved and which ones haven't, do you still need help with your issue? Glasses
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Moved from Games and applications to Awaiting reply

Hello!

There have been no replies to your topic for over a week. Do you still need help with it? In order to keep the Help section fresh, we need to know if your problem was solved, or if you still need help with it. If you don't reply within the next 3 days, we'll assume your issue was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

Thanks!

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down