Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't change my username? Help me!

3 posters

Go down

I can't change my username? Help me! Empty I can't change my username? Help me!

Post by BigPabz2019 Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Ok, basically I changed my username only once which I first signed up for the account on Facebook and I checked my account settings, it said that i can change my username which i did, but after 3 or 4 months time, it don't let me change it anymore, I got bored of the username so i decided to change it into a better name.

Can anyone help me at all?
Help will be much appreciated and respectful
Send me a replay via [EMAIL REMOVED]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (private message)
thanks

Last edited by The Listener on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For your own sake, we don't allow people to post personal e-mail addresses on the forum. Besides, you can get answers on this topic and will get no answert privately.)
BigPabz2019
BigPabz2019

Back to top Go down

I can't change my username? Help me! Empty Re: I can't change my username? Help me!

Post by Admin Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Before answering your question, I'd like to remind you we don't give support on this section of the forum. If you had read this section's description, you'd have realized of that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So, next time, to make my and moderator's job easier, we'd appreciate that, at least, you posted in the right section. It gets pretty tiring and repetitive to have to be moving topics all day long, and leaves us less time to help people with their Facebook issues.

That said, back to your issue.

Try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

I can't change my username? Help me! Empty Re: I can't change my username? Help me!

Post by Ruby Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Moved from Profile and in Box to awaiting reply

Hello!

There have been no replies to your topic for over a week. Do you still need help with it? In order to keep the Help section fresh, we need to know if your problem was solved, or if you still need help with it. If you don't reply within the next 3 days, we'll assume your issue was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

Thanks!

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down