Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the way Facebook display Friends' Photo Albums?

3 posters

Go down

the way Facebook display Friends' Photo Albums? Empty the way Facebook display Friends' Photo Albums?

Post by mrbin64 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:59 am

I usually see my friends'photo albums on FB randomly,so dunt khow the way it displays.Firstly,I think it dislplay some albums which often visit,but sometimes it does not.However,the strange is all of case is some close friends,or person I met on university(I don't visit their Fb).Some friends usually visit my fb can display the album on home page,don't they? Plz tell me the way?
mrbin64
mrbin64

Back to top Go down

the way Facebook display Friends' Photo Albums? Empty Re: the way Facebook display Friends' Photo Albums?

Post by Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:05 pm

You can always see all recently posted photo albums clicking the 'Photos' link at the left of your Homepage. The way they're displayed on your Homepage depends on the privacy settings of whoever created the album Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

the way Facebook display Friends' Photo Albums? Empty Re: the way Facebook display Friends' Photo Albums?

Post by Ruby Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Moved from Photo to AW

Hello!

There have been no replies to your topic for over a week. Do you still need help with it? In order to keep the Help section fresh, we need to know if your problem was solved, or if you still need help with it. If you don't reply within the next 3 days, we'll assume your issue was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

Thanks!

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down