Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links, photos and videos

2 posters

Go down

Links, photos and videos Empty Links, photos and videos

Post by Ricardinho Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 am

Hi guys,

I'm (co)owner of a facebook profile page where we place pictures and discuss of our city trips. We've had around 30 city trips and we have put pictures of these trips in different photo folders. Now I have a few questions and I hope you guys can help me.

1) I want to have the photo folders of 2010 in a folder called 2010, the photo folders would become sub folder of the main folder 2010. There would be some main folders (2010, 2009, 2008 etc.). Is this possible?
2) When clicking on the tab above called pictures, is it possible to show these main folders? And is it possible to show more than 5?
3) Is it possible to have a link to these main folders on the profile page? So that you could go directly to the main folder 2007 for example?
3) Is it possible to place youtube videos in the tab video and not in the tab links?
4) Could these videos be put into main folders?

I hope you understood what I want to know and that you could help me. If you did not understand, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Ricardo
Ricardinho
Ricardinho

Back to top Go down

Links, photos and videos Empty Re: Links, photos and videos

Post by iMeow Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:54 am

Have you thought of just creating a website (even a free one) and posting a link leading to there?
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardinho Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 am

Yes we used to have a website but there was not much interaction there so we tought facebook would be the solution. Judging from your reply I think this is not possible?
Ricardinho
Ricardinho

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Sorry for the slightly late reply, unfortunately, this isn't possible yet on Facebook. You can just stick to the regular albums for the meantime. Very Happy
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:12 am

Since the OP has not replied in a week, this topic will be moved to "Awaiting Reply". If in 3 days the OP has not replied, it will be then moved to Solved. Please, only the OP may reply.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down