Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook and twitter which one is much more popular?

5 posters

Go down

Facebook and twitter which one is much more popular? Empty Facebook and twitter which one is much more popular?

Post by wholesaledress4u Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 am

Hello, friends! About facebook and twitter, which one is popular? Please give me idea. Cause I don't have twitter, so I am wondering if login in or not?
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

Facebook and twitter which one is much more popular? Empty Re: Facebook and twitter which one is much more popular?

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:32 am

wholesaledress4u wrote:Hello, friends! About facebook and twitter, which one is popular? Please give me idea. Cause I don't have twitter, so I am wondering if login in or not?

The choice with any Social Network is entirely up to the individual......And you are not currently subscribed to Facebook ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook and twitter which one is much more popular? Empty Re: Facebook and twitter which one is much more popular?

Post by wholesaledress4u Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 am

now I have a facebook account....I found facebook earlier than twitter, and I found facebook more notes can be posted, but twitter now seems one follows the other, no more special page of the accounter, right?
wholesaledress4u
wholesaledress4u
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Why does facebook have to do with this? This is a topic for twitter not Facebook! But I can answer your question Facebook is more popular than twitter! even though people still use twitter. Wink
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:04 pm

wholesaledress4u wrote:now I have a facebook account....I found facebook earlier than twitter, and I found facebook more notes can be posted, but twitter now seems one follows the other, no more special page of the accounter, right?

*ahem*; this is a thread you started on Twitter and not on Facebook

so..how can we help you with Twitter?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Ruby wrote:so..how can we help you with Twitter?

Why do you always assume someone is needing help?

Facebook has over 600 million users, while Twitter has nearly 120 million users. So it's pretty obvious that Facebook is far more popular and used in many countries.

However, don't let you be intimitaed by those stats. You should choose between these 2 sites (or pick both Tongue) depending on your needs. Twitter is like a new generation if Blogspot, for the bloggers, those who like talking about their lives, trips, etc. and have some readers. Some sort of a 'miniblog', since each of your post can't have more than 140 characters. Facebook, on the other hand, is much more personal and private: that's why you have granular privacy settings (unlike Twitter), notifications, photo albums, etc.

Personally, I prefer Facebook like a billion times. I've tried Twitter and it's pretty spammish and boring, so I deleted my account a few weeks later after I created it.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mileytipton Wed May 18, 2011 7:02 am

I guess In case of popularity Facebook is more popular for its games.
mileytipton
mileytipton
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down