Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Tips : How to Become Popular

4 posters

Go down

Facebook Tips : How to Become Popular Empty Facebook Tips : How to Become Popular

Post by celine Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:43 am

Facebook guide for how to become popular. Happy Eyes Hope it can help you. I think if we want to do the things introduced in this tutorial, we really need patience, time and wisdom. What do you think?

( for those like me who hesitate to click on a 'concealed' link and and wish to know where a URL is going

http://elearning-zone.blogspot.com/2010/03/facebook-guide-for-students-how-to.html )

Last edited by ruby1 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling; (ruby 1 showing actual link ))
celine
celine

Back to top Go down

Facebook Tips : How to Become Popular Empty Re: Facebook Tips : How to Become Popular

Post by Admin Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 am

Nice article. But I would disagree on the using too much Apps, it can get annoying to your Friends...
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Tips : How to Become Popular Empty Re: Facebook Tips : How to Become Popular

Post by Chibi Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 am

Nacho wrote:Nice article. But I would disagree on the using too much Apps, it can get annoying to your Friends...

Agreed. I have defriended a few friends because of the constant app spam. "Join me in taking down the don, blah blah blah." I ignor it and ask not to have it sent anymore from this app/user, but they find something new the next week. "Help fertilize my crops, blah blah blah."
Chibi
Chibi
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 am

Chibi wrote:
Nacho wrote:Nice article. But I would disagree on the using too much Apps, it can get annoying to your Friends...

Agreed. I have defriended a few friends because of the constant app spam. "Join me in taking down the don, blah blah blah." I ignor it and ask not to have it sent anymore from this app/user, but they find something new the next week. "Help fertilize my crops, blah blah blah."

Exactly. +rep

I have decided to Lock this thread as, although well-intentioned, the idea suggested will probably back -fire

Last edited by ruby1 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down