Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes facebook so popular?

+4
Poke
n y l e b o r:]
Admin
Sophitia
8 posters

Go down

What makes facebook so popular? Empty What makes facebook so popular?

Post by Sophitia Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 am

Greetings to all. I am a new facebookers. I end up joining facebook (FB) after considering all emails invitations i have received. I'm not so into this kind of stuff actually. But since almost all of my friends joining it, regardless of other people i used to know including my former classmates which I've already forgotten, i then decided to join it.

I am a little curious though; what makes facebook so popular? What i mean is that there are many other social networking on the web, not that different from FB. But still, i found out everyone is just so into FB.

As for me, since it is so popular, it gives me the opportunity to find my old buddies which i almost forgotten, and had lost contact with me. And what's more, I will be updated on how they were doing ever since and their recent life. Well, maybe it is one of the reason why FB is so popular.

What about u guys? What makes u think FB so popular and different from other social networking??
Sophitia
Sophitia
Rookie

Back to top Go down

What makes facebook so popular? Empty Re: What makes facebook so popular?

Post by Admin Tue May 25, 2010 1:12 am

The idea of Facebook is basically to stay in touch and find old people you barely remember to have met, so for me, that is what makes it so resistless. Apart from that, it merges Photos, Videos, Statuses, Common Interests and everything in just 1 site. It also runs very fast in all browsers and computers (unlike MySpace), it's got a mobile site, it's managed by real experts (all graduates from Harvard) and it's just became a fashion. If you don't use Facebook, you suck (that's what your friends make you think!).

To me, those are the reasons I cannot (literally) unglue myself from the computer Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by n y l e b o r:] Wed May 26, 2010 10:02 am

maybe of their games and there`s a lot of people using facebook today. even a small
kids can really love it especially the pets yoville and other games. but for me i liked playing farmville and cafe world.
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophitia Sun May 30, 2010 8:12 pm

The Listener wrote:If you don't use Facebook, you suck (that's what your friends make you think!).

LOL It does make sense. Since everyone using it, u will b the sucks and loser one among ur friends if u r the only one who doesn't use facebook! Duhhh
Sophitia
Sophitia
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 pm

i use facebook to chat with my awesome freinds. It is kinda make me cool like I am mature and ready for one.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I think that all the games it has makes it popular and different. Also, how many different people have it makes it really easy to find people you don't see much or that you know in real life.
Cloud
Cloud
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 am

BEcause it's facebook Tongue
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iJerick Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:15 am

Because of games !Happy
iJerick
iJerick
SN Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatton7 Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 pm

I think that what makes facebook so popular now is the ammount of people that have an account - therefore being able to connect with many old freinds
Hatton7
Hatton7
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down