Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page

3 posters

Go down

Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page Empty Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page

Post by sankhac Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 pm

I accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page and made my second email acct as administrator.Then I opened another fb acct with the second gmail acct but unable to find the fan page there.

Moved from General to Facebook Support Group Fans Page etc

Last edited by Ruby on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moved to proper section from General ... no support is given in General section)
sankhac
sankhac

Back to top Go down

Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page Empty Re: Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page

Post by Admin Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:30 pm

made my second email acct as administrator

When did you do that? Before losing admin rights?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page Empty made my second email acct as administrator

Post by sankhac Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:02 am

The Listener wrote:
made my second email acct as administrator

When did you do that? Before losing admin rights?

I took off my name and put my second email acct. The second email acct did not have any face book acct at that that time.So I was in a limbo. Then I created a second facebook profile with that other email acct to retrieve the fan page. But I don't see the fan page listed under 'manage pages'.
sankhac
sankhac

Back to top Go down

Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page Empty Re: Accidentally removed myself as admin of my fan page

Post by Tim Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:15 am

Please be aware that maintaining multiple Facebook accounts is a violation of Facebook's terms of use.

When you go to the page under your original account, who are the administrators listed?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down