Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Temporarily Suspended

2 posters

Go down

Account Temporarily Suspended Empty Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by Ang Pangit Mo Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 am

Every time I log in to my facebook account, this message appears:

"Your account has been temporarily suspended

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing."

When I was asked to answer a security challenge such as, Step 1 Security Check; Step 2 Verify Account ; Step 3 Change Password and Step 4 Restore Account:

The captcha doesn't load at all. I can not begin a single step to the security challenge. I have tried updating my browser and scanned my computer for malwares using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware but both didn't help. What should I do? Please help.
Ang Pangit Mo
Ang Pangit Mo

Back to top Go down

Account Temporarily Suspended Empty Re: Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 am

Please tell us what the Antivirus program is you have on there plus the other Protection

Plus what URL you go to to try to access Facebook

I assume this is a private computer and only used by you ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri May 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down