Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to report an abuse on Facebook ;Can someone please help me?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trying to report an abuse on Facebook ;Can someone please help me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to report an abuse on Facebook ;Can someone please help me?

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 pm

I for one have taken a note of all that new information from Facebook

I think they wish you to go to the Page in question that is abusive and press the Report tab

try that ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Trying to report an abuse on Facebook ;Can someone please help me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to report an abuse on Facebook ;Can someone please help me?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Ruby wrote:I for one have taken a note of all that new information from Facebook

I think they wish you to go to the Page in question that is abusive and press the Report tab

try that ?
Yes, I have already tried that. But it won't let you report the entire profile, it only let's you report the "Abuse location", which in this case, would be the messages, but I deleted them months ago. So I really don't know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi, I want to report this guy to the FBI. How and where do I do this.

And facebook has still not replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:22 pm

suggestedsites2 wrote:Hi, I want to report this guy to the FBI. How and where do I do this.

Try putting FBI into Google and scroll down to

'Report Internet Crime'

maybe?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Ruby wrote:
suggestedsites2 wrote:Hi, I want to report this guy to the FBI. How and where do I do this.

Try putting FBI into Google and scroll down to

'Report Internet Crime'

maybe?
Will it be anonymous? My parents don't even know I have a Facebook account, and I they would have a fit if the FBI stoped by to have a talk.

So if I report it can the FBI find a way to contact me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 pm

From what I know of the FBI if they want to find anyone , they will

after all they are the FBI

Why have you hidden the fact of your Facebook account from your parents?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 pm

From what I know of the FBI if they want to find anyone , they will

after all they are the FBI
Hmmm, then can you or someone else report it for me?

Why have you hidden the fact of your Facebook account from your parents?
It's a long story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Hi, I just sent this email (again) to "abuse@facebook.com":

Hi, I know this is a bit late, but better late then never. Last April 2010, this guy sent me a few messages saying he could assassinate me, etc. I was going to report him, but it wanted me to report the abuse location (the messages), but I had already deleted the message. Since I deleted the messages, I did not think they was a way to report him, so I just blocked him. But I was talking to a friend yesterday, and he said I should still report him, and he gave me this address. So if you look thru my deleted messages in my inbox, you will see that he has threatned me. Also I would like to say, he runs a website where he posts about how he has been arrested by the secret service for threatening to assassinate the president and a senator, and how he still wants to (I of course found out about all of this after he made me his friend). If you would like, I will give you a link to his site.

Here is his page:

Link Removed by the Users Request

How many more times do you think I should send this? Should this be the last time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2