Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account got suspended because it was supected of a hacked account

2 posters

Go down

My account got suspended because it was supected of a hacked account Empty My account got suspended because it was supected of a hacked account

Post by Nycgirl92 Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:54 am

Okay i dont know why my last thread got deleted i did nothing plus the other person claims he wasnt online the day i had left the post about him not helping me but he was thats the only way he could of replied on that other thread ,,

so stop being unfair and acting like im the rude one when you go ahead and skip my problems to help out someone im sure you could have helped us both at this point there only 4 threads i see in the section of the forum..
i dont know what his reason is for doing this because it didnt make sense to me when he posted it on my thread...now he has locked my thread and claims i wasn't approaching it right how was i not?? and she says ill help when you approach me correctly and how can i when you locked my thread and acted like it was a fking solved solution is non sense.

so heres the problem..i get this when i log in "Your account has been temporarily suspended

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing."

I click on continue to enter the captcha for the security check..and click submit ,then step two is verify account it says "Your Account is Locked Temporarily
In order to regain access to your account, please contact our User Operations team."

so i contact them and e-mail but i get no e-mail back from them i checked my spam imbox,

i also tired resetting password didnt work same message.

Nycgirl92
Nycgirl92
Prospect

Back to top Go down

My account got suspended because it was supected of a hacked account Empty Re: My account got suspended because it was supected of a hacked account

Post by Ruby Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 am

You have again approached us and the free support we seek to give in an unacceptable manner

If you care to read , in the Solved section, how others approach us politely, civily, and courteously await replies in their turn to their query, you may , maybe, learn something about how to seek help on here

o stop being unfair and acting like im the rude one when you go ahead and skip my problems to help out someone im sure you could have helped us both at this point there only 4 threads i see in the section of the forum..
i dont know what his reason is for doing this because it didnt make sense to me when he posted it on my thread...now he has locked my thread and claims i wasn't approaching it right how was i not?? and she says ill help when you approach me correctly and how can i when you locked my thread and acted like it was a fking solved solution is non sense.

These comments alone are sufficient to again refuse you help as you still seem incapable of approaching this forum with any modicum of civility

When you can come here and ask your question politely and calmly and wait your turn for any answer we may be able to give you then we will see what we can do; we assume you have of course looked in the Facebook Help Centre for any way forward for your problem?

Because of you approach you are Given a Warning and your Warning Bar Lowered and this thread is again sent to Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down