Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my account has been suspended

3 posters

Go down

my account has been suspended Empty my account has been suspended

Post by saoirse Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi there, my account is coming up saying it has been suspended, i have filled in numerous forms to try and reactivate my account all to no avail, i have tried re-setting my password, filling in forms that my account has been hacked, phished, but im not hearing anything back from facebook, i have no problem accessing my log in e mail address, i get e mails ok from other sites, I do not have any facebook addresses blocked in my account, yet i hear nothing back from them, i have tried to reactivate my account but when i gets to step 3 it says a confirmation code has been sent but i never recieve it, i have tried a few different e mail addresses telling them of my problem but still hear nothing back. can anyone offer any suggestions on what to do? I really want my account back. thanks for any help saoirse xoxoxo
saoirse
saoirse
Prospect

Back to top Go down

my account has been suspended Empty Re: my account has been suspended

Post by Ruby Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Lets try the usual first

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but make sure all email addressed from Facebook are in your White list
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by saoirse Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm

tried this a few times but not heard anything back from them, thanks for your response im sad without my account.
When i try this step it shows a picture of me and i click yes this is me but i never get the confirmation code
saoirse
saoirse
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Please read this..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 pm

So that Members know which topics still require assistance, would you please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification; thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by saoirse Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 pm

I finally got my account back, The e mail address that i had success with is
privacy+ynyqsy1@support.facebook.com some lady called marrianne helped me.
thanks for all the help Ruby xoxoxo
saoirse
saoirse
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Glad you got it back! Happy Eyes

Just wondering, is privacy+ynyqsy1@support.facebook.com actuallly an e-mail? where did you send this message to and what reply did you get? Would appreciate if you could copy-paste everything to write tutorials for other people to get their accounts back as well ^^

Thanks!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 pm

The Listener wrote:Glad you got it back! Happy Eyes

Just wondering, is privacy+ynyqsy1@support.facebook.com actuallly an e-mail? where did you send this message to and what reply did you get? Would appreciate if you could copy-paste everything to write tutorials for other people to get their accounts back as well ^^

Thanks!

Same question please....

seems a bit suspicious to me ...

Is it your account you have logged into ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by saoirse Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Here is the reply i got, i got the e mail address from another web site that i had searched, i e mailed them on wednesday and i got a reply on thursday, i had told them that i was having difficulties with step 2 in the verification process, in that when i requested the code it would come up " unable to send code" so they e mailed me the verification code, and it worked straight away. I got back into my account pretty easy.
To: bangorpal@.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:01:41 +0100

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Saoirse,

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your account recovery process.

Please insert the following security code in Step Two of the verification process: 430543

To ensure the security of your account, you will need to continue to follow the steps provided after you have cleared this step. Once you have completed this process, you will be granted access to your account.

If you have further questions or are unable to verify your account using the automated security verification process, please visit Facebook's Help Center by clicking the link below:

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

Marianne
User Operations
Facebook

I had found the e mail address
saoirse
saoirse
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:11 am

saoirse wrote:Here is the reply i got, i got the e mail address from another web site that i had searched,

Is that site in any way related to Facebook as it is important that we can verify the legitimacy of that email address ; we do not wish you to have used an email address that appears to be from Facebook and genuine but has actually got you into an account that seems to be yours but is actually not you ...

I assume you do not yet have access to your PM system to send me a PM ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by saoirse Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 pm

sorry Ruby i cant remember what site it was i got the e mail address from, It wasnt from facebook its self, it was from a site similar to this one, But that e mail address def got me back into my own account, as i had a number of PM'S waiting for me, and also loads of mafia wars requests, plus i got lots of welcome back messages from my friends when they seen my posts on facebook, i will have a search and try and find the site i found the address from. But im just glad to have my account back. thanks saoirse xoxox
saoirse
saoirse
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:26 pm

I will have to have a rummage around myself

Meanwhile thread marked and solved and moved to there

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down