Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspended account

3 posters

Go down

Suspended account Empty Suspended account

Post by BaDer Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm

my account has been suspended since long time and i don't know why ? I didn't add 1000000 people nor I have so many applications ! I just use it for my close friends !

I cannot login to my account and it seems that I tried 100 times to send the verfication code to my mobile but I got no sms with the code from facebook!

This is the msg I get ....

Your account has been temporarily suspended

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

getting to the Step 3
Verify Account

I have to Confirm my account using my phone in order to confirm that I own that account, I have to recieve a security code to my phone (using a SMS).

I never got that code even trying to resend it and do it many times !! nothing recieved.

any idea ?

BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Suspended account Empty Re: Suspended account

Post by Ruby Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 am

Post split from other topic ; please do not post your query on another's thread

That said; please tell us what your computer protection is and when was it all last updated ?

Which URL do you use to log into Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BaDer Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:16 pm

I use avast pro and I recently formatted my PC by myself and it is updated specially the security updates 3 weeks ago Happy ...I use nothing except photoshop and sonar on this PC thats all ..I use this pc for facebook also ,cause am at work most of the day and I use my work pc to brows the net normally and for downloading stuff but never for facebook as I know its not safe from such a PC !!
I always use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to log in fb ..

thanks
BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:59 am

Hi BaDer,

Please use the following form to contact Facebook with this problem. Be sure to be specific so they can hopefully resolve it faster.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BaDer Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 pm

funnytim Happy ...I tried that link one month ago and did use that form many many times cause I thought someone would notice and at least do something !! but it was useless , I tried all facebook forms !! suspended !! hacked ...etc , you name them ..no result

anyway I just want my account to be avtivated for 5 minutes only !! so I would log in and delete it , I would rather delete my account than leaving it active and am unable to use it ! don't you think so ?
BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Of interest, how many Friends have you tried to add in any one batch and over how many days ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BaDer Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:49 pm

I have 20 friends only..I just add my close friends , so you can say that I add 5 friends a year cause am in Facebook since 2007 Happy
BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:27 am

So you have not added a bunch of Friends recently?
Do you still have access to the Email address you have registered with Facebook ?

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BaDer Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 pm

added 2 friends only in 2010 and there was a gap of more than one month between each add !! I still have access to the e-mail which I used to register for my account !! I guess they are suspending users randomly without any reasons , cause I play no games in facebook ! I have no applications in my account and I don't have 1000 friends like the rest ! if I can get the security code in my e-mail that would solve the problem , but they are sending it to my mobile number and their msg is never recieved !
BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Can youi still send and receive emails via the email address you have associated with Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BaDer Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Yes , am using the email address which I have associated with Facebook everyday !! send and recieve e-mails ...facebook isn't blocked by my e-mail cause I still recieve e-mails from them ..facebook delivered in my inbox and its in my safe list Happy
filled the mobile issue form many many times with no rosponse from them !
BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Ruby wrote: Do you still have access to the Email address you have registered with Facebook ?

I repeat
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BaDer Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes !! Full access , I guess I said that before Happy
BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Lets try this

but do note

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by BaDer Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

BaDer wrote:Yes , am using the email address which I have associated with Facebook everyday !! send and recieve e-mails ...facebook isn't blocked by my e-mail cause I still recieve e-mails from them ..facebook delivered in my inbox and its in my safe list Happy
filled the mobile issue form many many times with no rosponse from them !

I tried and reset my password 3 times already 3 weeks ago ! no use ...and as I stated above !! I get e-mails from Facebook and its not blocked ! its in my safe list and all their e-mails gets delivered to my inbox .
BaDer
BaDer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:06 pm

I presume you do not have these two programs on board so can you run both please

Disclaimer ;You run both of these at your own risk;they are both safe but I will take no responsibility for any adverse effects these scans may have on your computer or Operating System

Run Superantisypware (SAS):
…………………………
Download and scan with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Free for Home Users

• Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates".

• In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):

• Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.

• Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the
    "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.

• Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.

• Click Close to exit the program.

………………………………………………………………………….

Please download Malwarebytes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and save it to your Desktop.MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:

• Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

• Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.

• If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.

On the Scanner tab:

• Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:

• Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Please be also advised

it may take you several hours to complete any one of these scans so be patient
If all is well you should have a set of 'clean' reports ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:26 am

As there has been no feedback on the results of these scans it is assumed this problem is solved

This thread is Locked and sent to Solved Section

If the problem still persists please start a fresh thread

thanks

>>>Locked
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down