Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading... problem

3 posters

Go down

Loading... problem Empty Loading... problem

Post by DocPit Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I started to create a fan page. When I hit the button to invite friends, I just got "Loading..." flashed, it disappeared, then nothing. On my wall, if I try to Edit Information, I just get a "Loading..." message, but the edit box never loads. In Googling, I've seen posts to the effect that the Suggest To Friends button doesn't work. So, I really don't know if these features don't work, or if it's something I'm doing wrong. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
DocPit
DocPit

Back to top Go down

Loading... problem Empty Re: Loading... problem

Post by Admin Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:44 pm

The "Suggest to Friends" is a general bug all Facebook users seem to be having. Facebook has already said they're working on it, don't worry. Here's a quote of their post. Wink

Known Issues on Facebook wrote:If you click on the "Suggest to Friends" button on a Page, the suggestion box fails to load at this time. We are aware of the issue, and hope to have this fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As for your other issues, what web browser do you use?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:09 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply

There has been no reply of this being solved for over a week.

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice.
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down