Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pages not loading

2 posters

Go down

pages not loading Empty pages not loading

Post by Donna Fri May 06, 2011 3:29 am

I can sign in but none of my pages will come up. They are all blank
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

pages not loading Empty Re: pages not loading

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies and cache yet? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sat May 07, 2011 2:10 am

no I have not tired that.. I really am not a computer person and I wouldnt know how to do it.. I guess I could ask my neighbor what it is.. I will have him show me so I can try it..
Thank you ..
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 07, 2011 2:13 am

Not a problem, I can link you to a step-by-step guide that explains how to do this. I need to know what web browser you use, though. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, AOL, Flock...?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Sat May 07, 2011 11:26 pm

I believe it is Internet Explorer.. My pages have come up but cant request gifts or send them in my games.. Should I still do this? As I said I know nothing other than how to turn this thing on and get my mail and Facebook..LOL.. My brother is always laughing at me.
Thank you for all the time you have spend on me.
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 08, 2011 1:12 am

My pages have come up but cant request gifts or send them in my games
So the pages are no longer blank? If that's so, you don't need to clear your cookies/cache anymore.

In what games you can't send or receive gifts? That's a complete different issue, and may not be related to the pages one in any way, though.

As I said I know nothing other than how to turn this thing on and get my mail and Facebook..LOL.. My brother is always laughing at me.
Haha, don't worry. We do our best to help everyone, from developers to newbies. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Mon May 09, 2011 4:40 am

Thank you for working with me.. The games I play our Cafe,, Frontierville, Farmville, Farmtown, Treasure Island... I can not ask for gifts when you have to pull up the list of people who are your neighbors and ask them for the gift you need... Cafe is doing ok as far as that goes but I can not ask for gifts that require posting on the wall... Strange.. the other ones I can post on the wall but can not pull up the list of neighbors and ask for gifts.. I think it is just me and not knowing enough about computers...
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 09, 2011 7:08 pm

In that case, moved from Profile Support to Games and Apps Support.

I can not ask for gifts when you have to pull up the list of people who are your neighbors and ask them for the gift you need...
So that list isn't showing up when you try to send a gift? You may want to try a different web browser (try installing and using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) since that could be a javascript-related issue.

Strange.. the other ones I can post on the wall but can not pull up the list of neighbors and ask for gifts..
Do those games require you to post on someone's wall to ask for a gift? Do you have full access to all of your friends' profiles (ie, can you leave wall posts on their walls normally?)? What happens when you try to do that?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down