Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

managing a business page

2 posters

Go down

managing a business page Empty managing a business page

Post by johnrhopkins26 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:40 am

So I am new to Facebook and have setup a business page and converted my business account into user profile. According to Facebook I can still manage my business page.

From the Help section of Facebook"If you convert your business account into a user profile, you will still be able to manage all the Pages and Ads you’ve created by clicking the Ads and Pages link in the left hand navigation menu entitled 'Applications'."

I cannot find this link anywhere. Can anyone explain to me where it is? A screenshot would be wonderful.

Mabye I should just delete and start over, but not create a user profile this time? Any advice from someone who has been managing a business page would be super appreciated.
Thanks

Moved from Group/fans etc page to Facebook Support other problems

Last edited by ruby1 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong question, I don't know enough about facebook yet to ask the right questions)
johnrhopkins26
johnrhopkins26

Back to top Go down

managing a business page Empty Re: managing a business page

Post by Ruby Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Although you have not had any replies to your query, can you tell us within the next three days if this has been resolved?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down