Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall

2 posters

Go down

Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall Empty Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall

Post by Anita13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 am

I cannot see a friend of mine photo comments on her wall and it is not even listed on my "Recent activity" page either. I cannot see either when she posts or comments something on somebody else's wall.
So when she is tagged on a photo or uploads a photo I can see that (see the pic), but when she comments on her own photo or her friend's photos it is not visible on her wall. How is it possible? Can it be because of privacy settings? I can see her new added friends, his status post too but comments on photos are never listed and not even other post on other people's wall.
If she would restrict me in the "Post by me" privacy setting, I shouldn't see the newly uploaded pics either, should I?
Anita13
Anita13

Back to top Go down

Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall Empty Re: Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:25 pm

If she would restrict me in the "Post by me" privacy setting, I shouldn't see the newly uploaded pics either, should I?
"Posts by me" means your entire wall, actually. There's no privacy settings for recent activity.

Can she or any of the mutual friends you have see that particular story on her wall? Are you sure she hasn't deleted it?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall Empty i guess i found out

Post by Anita13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I was searching a lot and I might have found the answer. There is a set up under privacy setting which is about the recent activities, likes etc. So is it possible that I was restricted there and I cannot see any photo comments, activities etc?

thanks

"Posts by me" means your entire wall, actually. There's no privacy settings for recent activity.

Can she or any of the mutual friends you have see that particular story on her wall? Are you sutire she hasn't deleted it?[/quote]
Anita13
Anita13

Back to top Go down

Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall Empty Re: Cannot see a friends' photo/wall comments on her wall

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Anita13 wrote:I was searching a lot and I might have found the answer. There is a set up under privacy setting which is about the recent activities, likes etc. So is it possible that I was restricted there and I cannot see any photo comments, activities etc?

thanks
Thanks for your feedback!

Where is that setting located? I think the one you're talking about only controls recent activity on games, and not on photo comments, wall posts, etc. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita13 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:50 pm

It is located under privacy settings, then click on View settings in Connecting on Facebook. After go on "See your likes, activities and other connections".
So is this one not controlling any wall posts, photo comments etc? If not, then I do not know the answer. I cannot see any photo comments or activities of my friend on her wall, but for sure she hasn't deleted them (if I click on the picture I can see what she has commented but I cannot see it on her wall among recent activities..)

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Where is that setting located? I think the one you're talking about only controls recent activity on games, and not on photo comments, wall posts, etc. Happy[/quote]
Anita13
Anita13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:00 pm

It was probably updated... I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the info! Very Happy

Solved (if you still have issues, feel free to open up a new topic for help). Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down