Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account has been suspended and i get an unknown error when i reset my password

2 posters

Go down

My account has been suspended and i get an unknown error when i reset my password Empty My account has been suspended and i get an unknown error when i reset my password

Post by Trunksinflames Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:50 am

Yesterday I tried to login to my account and it said that my account is suspended.At the step 2 for a confirmation method i chose "mobile phone". I got the code, and on step 3 I type in the new password and click change password. Facebook doesn't respond for a while and then an error pops up saying:
---
Sorry, something went wrong.
We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back
---
I tried to reset my password about 20 times yesterday and today and still get the error
PLEASE HELP!
Trunksinflames
Trunksinflames

Back to top Go down

My account has been suspended and i get an unknown error when i reset my password Empty Re: My account has been suspended and i get an unknown error when i reset my password

Post by Trunksinflames Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 am

I need this account because I have around 500 business pages on it, please help Duhhh
Trunksinflames
Trunksinflames

Back to top Go down

My account has been suspended and i get an unknown error when i reset my password Empty Re: My account has been suspended and i get an unknown error when i reset my password

Post by Ruby Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Trunksinflames wrote:I need this account because I have around 500 business pages on it, please help Duhhh

And your first post on this thread is timed at 1.50 pm; may I ask why such impatience?

You may have your 'answer' here ==
Yesterday I tried to login to my account and it said that my account is suspended

Look for an email ( check spam and junk folders too) from Facebook that should tell you why the account is suspended ..
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down