Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to see all the people who "liked"some photo in the contest

3 posters

Go down

how to see all the people who "liked"some photo in the contest Empty how to see all the people who "liked"some photo in the contest

Post by mkraljevic Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 pm

how can we see all the people who liked one photo.
we have some contestant who have more than 1000 likes, but we can see only 300-400
is there any way to see list of all 1000 people

thank you
mkraljevic
mkraljevic
Prospect

Back to top Go down

how to see all the people who "liked"some photo in the contest Empty Re: how to see all the people who "liked"some photo in the contest

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Hey and welcome to Facebook Forum. Very Happy

If you click on 'X people like this', then scroll down and click on 'See more', you should be able to see them all. I don't think there's a limit for 'likes'. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

how to see all the people who "liked"some photo in the contest Empty Re: how to see all the people who "liked"some photo in the contest

Post by mkraljevic Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm

no, when I do that I can see only about 400,
I can click only 5 or 6 times on "see more" and that is about 400 people
mkraljevic
mkraljevic
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Can you please leave the link to the Photo page you're referring to? Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mkraljevic Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thank you
mkraljevic
mkraljevic
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 pm

The link isn't working, I'm being taken to my homepage. It's an age or country restriction I believe. Please check there are no restrictions on Edit Page => Manage Permissions => Country & Age Restrictions. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mkraljevic Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm

uh, sorry for that, please tell me where can I find Edit page?
mkraljevic
mkraljevic
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mkraljevic Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

I finded it, please try now!

please tell me can you access the page now?
mkraljevic
mkraljevic
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks for your cooperation. Very Happy

After several tries, I've found out that particular photo is bugged. The limit for people who have 'liked' it is indeed around 450-500 people. I've tried the Mobile and Touch sites to see if there was any difference and, unfortunately, no luck. The content is unavailable. Duhhh

I'll try to keep on looking for a workaround, though. Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mkraljevic Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 pm

thank you very much, because it is really a big problem to us, because we said in our rules, that competition is for croatian people only, but now we have a lot of people out of our country, and we want to be fair to all of the contestant.
we would like to see all of the people who liked those photos:
jurica marinac
iva jurić
slavonka vlasta
hana sambolec
marija mioć
Marija Generalic Bogic
Kraljica Svemira

thank you very much for your help.
mkraljevic
mkraljevic
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 pm

mkraljevic wrote:thank you very much, because it is really a big problem to us, because we said in our rules, that competition is for croatian people only, but now we have a lot of people out of our country, and we want to be fair to all of the contestant.
we would like to see all of the people who liked those photos:
jurica marinac
iva jurić
slavonka vlasta
hana sambolec
marija mioć
Marija Generalic Bogic
Kraljica Svemira

thank you very much for your help.
Well, if your page already had country restrictions when the voting was in progress (appereantely it was), only people that have a Crotian IP Address could vote; others, like me, would have been taken to their Homepages.

You can't be 100% sure if someone cheated or not, though. They could have used a Croatian proxy to access Facebook, and gotten into your page even if they lived in another country. This, however, could have only be done with cheaters who understand proxies and had too much free time. Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mkraljevic Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:44 am

hi, thank you for trying to solve my problem,
unfortunally we put that restriction too late, and damage is already done.
we have a lot of people dissapointed, because some people got a lot of likes from foreign countries only for exchange of likes, so all others who were honest, they are loosing now.
So I want to be fair ant count only Croatian votes, but I cant now.
Can you help me please?
mkraljevic
mkraljevic
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm afraid the only way you can be sure of this is organizing the contest once again, after having adding the country restriction. Otherwise, even if you checked every profile of people who have 'liked' a picture, you couldn't be sure when they're from (most people don't show their locations publicly).

That way, there will be no cheating unless someone uses a proxy. But, once again, you'd need to much free time to do that. Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down