Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm

2 posters

Go down

Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm Empty Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm

Post by kromba Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 am

my account.. Obviously it has been hacked

and when i try to reset my password it says " You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. "

please help Sad
kromba
kromba

Back to top Go down

Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm Empty Re: Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Actually..nothing seems to be 'obvious' where Facebook is concerned Sad

Lets start with this ....

The email address you have associated with Facebook

Can you still access it ?

Can you still send and receive emails with it?

If so, can you check in it for an email from Facebook that will tell you your Facebook Password was changed and??did you request the change?

Please tell us if you can find that email?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm Empty Re: Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm

Post by kromba Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 pm

yes i can still access my email, but the problem and the weird thing is that i cant find anything related to a password change

what do you think the problem is ?
kromba
kromba

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Look in Junk/spam section or, if you have another email address associated with Facebook check that one too...

Why did you need to reset your Password in the first place?

May one dare to ask what, if any, is the Protection on the one private and only- used- by- you computer you use to access Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kromba Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:37 pm

no other email is associated with the account

it seems that you didn't get my problem :S

earlier this day .. i tried to log in my account
when this msg popped up "Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm"

i didn't do this .. so i tried to reset my password but it said that limit reached
kromba
kromba

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:43 pm

kromba wrote:no other email is associated with the account

it seems that you didn't get my problem :S

earlier this day .. i tried to log in my account
when this msg popped up "Sorry! You Entered An Old Password Your password was changed at: Yesterday at 8:20pm"

i didn't do this .. so i tried to reset my password but it said that limit reached

I repeat; you will have had an email from Facebook about this!!

Of interest do you ever get any emails from Facebook when you make any changes to your Account?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kromba Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:53 pm

yes i do get emails when i make any change
kromba
kromba

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:59 pm

kromba wrote:yes i do get emails when i make any change

OK; you will get emails from Facebook when you ( or anyone ) makes any changes to your account

This is in order for you to let Facebook know if the change is legitimate or not

so; what you need to do is thoroughly check in your email address for any email from Facebook

How do you get your emails?

Do you read them on Server or download them to an email client on the computer?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down