Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex changed email and password on FB

2 posters

Go down

Ex changed email and password on FB Empty Ex changed email and password on FB

Post by sweettea27 Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi, new here and need some help. I had my ex husband's email address as a secondary on my facebook account and completely forgot about it until now. Turns out today he went in, took my email address off the account and changed the password. He's been harassing my friends and family ever since. Is there anyway to disable the account? I followed all of the instructions on the FB help page but since he took my email address off the account nothing seems to work. I need to get it disabled before he does too much damage. Thanks for any help!
sweettea27
sweettea27

Back to top Go down

Ex changed email and password on FB Empty Re: Ex changed email and password on FB

Post by Ruby Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:58 am

Please try this to get back into the Account

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Ex changed email and password on FB Empty Re: Ex changed email and password on FB

Post by Ruby Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Hello!

There have been no replies to your topic for over a week. Do you still need help with it? In order to keep the Help section fresh, we need to know if your problem was solved, or if you still need help with it. If you don't reply within the next 3 days, we'll assume your issue was solved, and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

Thanks!

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down