Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messaging all my friends at once?

3 posters

Go down

Messaging all my friends at once? Empty Messaging all my friends at once?

Post by Raikiri Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Hi guys

As you can see its the first time im posting here. I have a new cell phone number and i want to message all my friends or even create a group for that matter.. How do i do this?

Also when i try creating a group then the only way i can add friends is by manually typing their names? Why cant i check the friends i want?

Please get back to me.

Regards Happy

Moved from General to Facebook support Friend etc
Raikiri
Raikiri

Back to top Go down

Messaging all my friends at once? Empty Re: Messaging all my friends at once?

Post by Tim Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Hello,

To message all your firends at once, go to the message composer. On the top left of any Facebook page, click the 'Speech bubble' (message) icon, located two to the left of the Facebook logo. In the dialog box that appears, click the 'Send a new message' link.

In the screen that appears you can type in multiple friend names along with your message. There is no 'Select all' function; you will need to type in each name manually.

Raikiri wrote:
Also when i try creating a group then the only way i can add friends is by manually typing their names? Why cant i check the friends i want?
Unfortunately that's a limitation of the group; there's not really a 'why' to the answer, Facebook just did not present the option for a checklist-style invite.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Moved from Friend to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down