Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my link posts are not showing on my wall

2 posters

Go down

my link posts are not showing on my wall Empty my link posts are not showing on my wall

Post by stelik34 Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:24 am

Hey im sorry im not sure how to use this forum but, my link posts are not showing on my wall. Everytime i commented someone i did not like how my wall kept in track of it and people can see who i commented so i would goo back and delete them individually until yesterday when i clicked on the "remove all" option. Annd now my link posts dont show on my wall. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please ?

Moved from General Discussion to Facebook support Profile wall etc
stelik34
stelik34

Back to top Go down

my link posts are not showing on my wall Empty Re: my link posts are not showing on my wall

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:59 pm

I just noticed there's a new "Remove all" feature; something that I've been waiting for FOREVER!

I'm not sure if it's possible to undo that, though. We don't seem to be able to have any kind of control above activity, apart from being able to delete these stories.

Found it! Click on any other story (photo comment, wall post, etc.) and hit the X button. Then click on "Hide all by.." and, afterwards, on the "Edit options" link. There you get a list of items you've hidden. Very Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down