Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chat problems

5 posters

Go down

chat problems Empty chat problems

Post by sandravargas3@hotmail.com Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 am

when im on facebook and chatting to someone then i go to my messages my whole conversation is in there how can i make it not be please help me please
sandravargas3@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

chat problems Empty Chat problems

Post by sandravargas3@hotmail.com Mon May 16, 2011 9:05 am

hi someone may help ...when im on facebook and chatting with someone then i get my whole past conversations there. how can i make them not be there please help me please .

and when i get to messages or inbox I can see as a message all my conversations from the chat. my chat conversation and inbox messeages are together

Last edited by sandravargas3@hotmail.com on Mon May 16, 2011 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

chat problems Empty Re: chat problems

Post by sandravargas3@hotmail.com Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hi someone may help ...when im on facebook and chatting to someone then i get my whole past conversation there how can i make them not be there please help me please .
and when i get to messages or inbox I can see as a message all my conversations from the chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

That's just the way the new messages layout works, I'm afraid it can't be turned off or disabled.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Mon May 16, 2011 6:25 pm

She has the same topic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue May 17, 2011 2:56 am

Poke wrote:She has the same topic. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink
Thanks for letting us know Poke.
Both topics merged
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandravargas3@hotmail.com Tue May 17, 2011 9:24 am

Thank you.. Tim is it that true??? is that just the way the new messages layout works?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue May 24, 2011 2:02 am

Yes that's how the new system works. As The Listener said, unfortunately at this time this feature cannot be turned off.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 am

Moved from Privacy Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down