Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account disabled....

2 posters

Go down

Account disabled.... Empty Account disabled....

Post by Icepole Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 am

Hi my account got disabled for no reason...Two days ago i was able to log in at about 11am. Then i soon went out for the whole day, came back at 11pm and found out that my account has been disabled! i tried the form on facebook and the only email i got ls

"Hi,

The Facebook Team has received your inquiry.

In an effort to maintain a culture of authenticity on the site, Facebook requires users to provide their real first and last names. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited, and fake accounts are a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

Our systems indicated that your account may not be authentic based on a variety of factors.

Please note that the only way we will be able to verify ownership of this account is if you attached a scanned image or digital picture of your government-issued ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport, etc.). This identification must meet all of the following requirements:

- Must be government-issued (e.g. passport, driver's license)
- Must be in color
- Must clearly show your full name, date of birth, and photo

If you did not upload the requested image, please respond to this email with the proper file. If possible, please save this file in JPEG image format. In addition, please black out any personal information that is not needed to verify your identity (e.g., social security number). Rest assured that we will permanently delete your ID from our servers once we have used it to verify the authenticity of your account.

Also note that writing in and submitting your ID multiple times will not result in a faster response. We reply to each request on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you have already uploaded a picture of your government-issued ID, we apologize for any inconvenience you may experience in waiting to have your identity confirmed. We will get back to you as soon as we’ve processed your request.

In the meantime, we encourage you to review our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities for more information:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for your patience,
The Facebook Team"

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO... how long does it take for them to investigate?
Icepole
Icepole

Back to top Go down

Account disabled.... Empty Re: Account disabled....

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:07 am

Did you leave that computer on at all or did you turn it off when you left the house?

If you have done as they requested...it will 'take- as -long -as- it- takes' is the best answer for you;sorry Sad
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Icepole Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:14 am

i turned it off i guess.... AH Dang IT Sad
Icepole
Icepole

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 am

Icepole wrote:i turned it off i guess.... AH Dang IT Sad

What is so wrong with that reply?

If you turned the computer off then you must have logged out of Facebook and if you turned it off you also I assume did not allow anyone else to use the computer?

As to Disabled; you may or may not get the Facebook account back...sorry

Of complete interest, how, if at all ,is that computer Protected? What is its antivirus and other Protection?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down