Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update from fanpage doesn't show up on users timelime

2 posters

Go down

Update from fanpage doesn't show up on users timelime Empty Update from fanpage doesn't show up on users timelime

Post by Danny M Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey,

The problem I am having with my Facebook fanpage is that when I post updates, one website will not show up in the newsfeed for everyone who is a fan of my page.

Here is my facebook fanpage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As you can see, I only post updates from my websites LilWayneHQ.com (LWHQ) and YoungMoneyHQ.com (YMHQ).

When I post an update from YMHQ, then the link shows up on everyone's newsfeed, but when I post a link from LWHQ, it doesn't show up on everyone's newsfeed. You can probably even tell from the amount of likes from the updates.

This has only happened recently, maybe within the last 3 days.

Does anyone know what the problem could be, and how I can fix it?

Thanks Happy
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Update from fanpage doesn't show up on users timelime Empty Re: Update from fanpage doesn't show up on users timelime

Post by Danny M Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Anyone got any ideas? Could be a problem with that I have a group also called LilWayneHQ.com ?
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Update from fanpage doesn't show up on users timelime Empty Re: Update from fanpage doesn't show up on users timelime

Post by Danny M Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Anyone?
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Please be patient no one is on 24/7 to help your problem! It might be wrong with the fanpage. Do you see it on yours?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny M Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Poke wrote:Please be patient no one is on 24/7 to help your problem! It might be wrong with the fanpage. Do you see it on yours?

I know, but when the thread gets pushed back a page or 2, I feel as if no one will see the problem then Sad

And no, I don't see the updates from LWHQ on my own timeline.
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Can i see a screen shot, please?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny M Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:48 pm

What do you want to see a screenshot of exactly? Because I can't exactly screenshot the update not showing on my timeline?

Thanks Happy
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:50 pm

oh what do you mean about timeline? The time of your place?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny M Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Sorry, when I say "timeline", I mean my "news feed"... I'm getting mixed up with Twitter :oops:
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 pm

might be a facebook bug.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny M Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Poke wrote:might be a facebook bug.

Do you have any advice on what to do next? Is there somewhere I should contact them where they would reply?
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 pm

go to the facebook help center on the bottom there is a button for report a bug
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny M Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

Poke wrote:go to the facebook help center on the bottom there is a button for report a bug

Thank you.
Danny M
Danny M
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 am

Glad that I can help!
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down