Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Is Online, Yet No One Shows Online

3 posters

Go down

Chat Is Online, Yet No One Shows Online Empty Chat Is Online, Yet No One Shows Online

Post by ronokk Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 am

I'v been having a serious facebook chat problem for over 2 weeks now. Here's the message I have sent facebook twice (with no replies what so ever):

I am online facebook chat but it shows that no one is available. When I click on someones name, it says they are unavailable. I know people are always online at this time, and on my account no one is available on chat. They see me as offline. I logged in from a friends account from the same computer I use my account in and her chat works, with people online. We have a lot of mutual friends so it's not because I don't have anyone online. They are online but my account does not let me chat with them and shows them all as offline. Please reply, this is the second time I am reporting this issue. Thanks.

I am posting this as another resort for some help. Please! I have played the waiting game, 2 weeks and still no fix. I have contacted facebook twice! I don't know how to fix this. This is only on my account, I logged in with my girlfriends account and everything is fine with hers.

Screenshot:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ronokk
ronokk

Back to top Go down

Chat Is Online, Yet No One Shows Online Empty Re: Chat Is Online, Yet No One Shows Online

Post by Poke Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 am

ah that happens to me too, well sometimes. But I usely click offline button then online again and depends on the day too. it is either a bug problem and it would be fixed on its own the next day.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Chat Is Online, Yet No One Shows Online Empty Re: Chat Is Online, Yet No One Shows Online

Post by ronokk Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 am

I have tried that, and I have not been able to chat with anyone on my facebook account for the stated 2 weeks ... =/
ronokk
ronokk

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

There is always inbox message, if you have the new facebook verison and it goes through like the chat.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ronokk Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:34 am

Inbox message doesn't allow me to see who's online ... ugh I guess it's time for Google+
ronokk
ronokk

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:40 am

did you try clearing your chace and cookies?
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayde Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 am

Moved from Other Problems to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down