Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't see bottom applications or see who is online and chat with them

Go down

can't see bottom applications or see who is online and chat with them Empty can't see bottom applications or see who is online and chat with them

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:31 am

I have been waiting patiently for a response to fixing my issue but no one has replied. I have a help banner right across the bottom of my screen on my home page and profile page. The only way I can see who is online and chat with them is to go to the help centre and type there. I can not see older posts nor applications or bookmarks.This has been like this since I opened up this account. Please can someone help me rectify the problem, as I am close to deactivating my account because this is annoying and I am unable to talk to my friends. URGENT!

Back to top Go down

can't see bottom applications or see who is online and chat with them Empty Re: can't see bottom applications or see who is online and chat with them

Post by Tim Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum

Can you kindly provide us with a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing?

>>>No feedback received for three weeks ; assumed resolved; Locked and Moved

Last edited by ruby1 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down