Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changing phone number for locked account

2 posters

Go down

changing phone number for locked account - Page 1 Empty Re: changing phone number for locked account

Post by Ruby Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Please do try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

changing phone number for locked account - Page 1 Empty Re: changing phone number for locked account

Post by sasavat Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 am

Hi Ruby,
here we go again.
That link which You send to post, is link for changing password. OK, I did the whole procedure, and that is OK.
When I was finished, same thing:
Your account is temporarily locked.
Унесите код за потврду
A code was sent to your following number: .........7212

Once you've received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.

And that is my whole problem.
He lost his phone and SIM card, he does not have that phone number anymore.
Is it any chanse to sent code for unlock account to email, not just to phone number
, becouse he no longer has that phone number.
Please Ruby, is there possibility to sent unlocking code for my son"s account via email - not via SMS on phone number that is no longer in use?
Thank You in advance.
Best regards.
sasavat
sasavat
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sasavat Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:00 am

HI there Ruby or anyone who can help me,
who should I contact to answer me with a solution to my problem?
I have explained my problem a few times to you here on posts above.
Can anyone give me a link or a email adress to some person of FB stuff who can solve my problem?
I tried to find out any contact with FB official stuff, but it is a magic circle.
It's amazing that I can not contact anyone who can offer me a specific answer for solving my and my son's problem.
Can anyone tell me what should I do to explain my problem to the person responsible for solving problems with FB accounts, and who is that responsible person?
This is very important to me, please anyone?
Best regards.
sasavat
sasavat
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:34 am

sasavat wrote:HI there Ruby or anyone who can help me,
who should I contact to answer me with a solution to my problem?

Unfortunately we do not know the 'solution' until something you try actually 'works for you and you tell us it worked for you ..

I have explained my problem a few times to you here on posts above.
Can anyone give me a link or a email adress to some person of FB stuff who can solve my problem?
I tried to find out any contact with FB official stuff, but it is a magic circle.

There are really plenty of links in the Facebook help Centre ( which information unfortunately seems to change from day to day) which you are quite at liberty to browses and see what you may find to 'fit your particular problem'..
It's amazing that I can not contact anyone who can offer me a specific answer for solving my and my son's problem.
Can anyone tell me what should I do to explain my problem to the person responsible for solving problems with FB accounts, and who is that responsible person?
This is very important to me, please anyone?
Best regards.

There is no one person on this forum who is responsible for helping with Facebook accounts ;anyone is very welcome to make suggestions for people if they have problems to help them reclaim access to their Facebook account

He lost his phone and SIM card, he does not have that phone number anymore.

There is ( was) a method for Facebook to phone you on a land line with the details to get you back to Facebook but my searches currently do not seem to find it

A simple solution for all of you if you wish to take it ...if your son has a different email address available then he may wish to open a fresh account with a different email address and up- to- date contact info
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasavat Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 am

I really do not understand why is so difficult to read something.
Once again: I do not ask you to solve my problem, I ask you and everyone else for suggestions how to make FB to send code for unlocking account via email, not just and only via SMS?
Why it is so difficult?
Is there any other way to reach anyone else from FB team? No there is not.
Yes, there are really plenty of links in the Facebook help Centre, but these are only links - they are all ended here, at the "Currently the Facebook Forum Global Moderator".
A simple solution for all of you if you wish to take it ...if your son has a different email address available then he may wish to open a fresh account with a different email address and up- to- date contact info you wrote.
Yes, there is allways solution like that. Does it mean that every time when account is locked, FB will send code via SMS? Is that the solution? Then why FB ask from us (users - members) to fill the form with data of email adress?
Anyway, thank you for your time, and sorry for any possible inconvenience.
Best regards
sasavat
sasavat
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 am

Try this as a method of contacting Facebook but do give them a full country Code and area Code ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by sasavat Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:16 am

Here we go again.
That is link to changing FB password. I have no problem with password. I finished procedure and here it is:
We've temporarily locked your account so no one else can log in as you. To regain access, please complete this quick security check.

I pushed CONTINUE and it comes:
Enter confirmation code
A code was sent to your following number: .......7212
Once you've received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.

Same thing, my son do not have SIM card with that number.

Best regards
sasavat
sasavat
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sasavat Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 am

There are really plenty of links in the Facebook help Centre ( which information unfortunately seems to change from day to day) which you are quite at liberty to browses and see what you may find to 'fit your particular problem'..
vs
Why the impoliteness of starting a fresh topic in this different section of this forum when you have an open and running and replied to thread already in a different section ?Please read that thread and do what it says

This thread is Locked

Thank you anyway
Best regards
sasavat
sasavat
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 pm

As you seem to be trying to quote me plus opening threads in other sections that only seek to confuse the issue I am sending this to Solved; if you wish for our help then do try the link I gave you to try to speak with Facebook direct as that is the reason it was given to you
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down