Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Including Quote in Left Panel of My Wall - Can't Do it? Why Not?

4 posters

Go down

Including Quote in Left Panel of My Wall - Can't Do it? Why Not? Empty Including Quote in Left Panel of My Wall - Can't Do it? Why Not?

Post by deebeee Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 pm

I've checked privacy settings, profile settings, etc., help., but no answers. Duhhh

One guy suggested going to applicatioin settings, but couldn't find such a place.

How would I be able to insert either a brief description of myself, or a quote, etc. below my photo, after hometown and before "Info" on that left panel on my wall.

Thanks. Wink

deebeee
deebeee
deebeee

Back to top Go down

Including Quote in Left Panel of My Wall - Can't Do it? Why Not? Empty Re: Including Quote in Left Panel of My Wall - Can't Do it? Why Not?

Post by Josh Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Since no support is allowed here, I will move this topic.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Including Quote in Left Panel of My Wall - Can't Do it? Why Not? Empty Re: Including Quote in Left Panel of My Wall - Can't Do it? Why Not?

Post by deebeee Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm not complaining.
deebeee
deebeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Another person seems to be having the same problem [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Maybe a glitch? I'm not having this issue. Please report this to Facebook and get all the people that are having this problem to do the same. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Have a nice day.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 am

Assumed reported; thread Locked and Moved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down