Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My comments showing up on Friends' newsfeed...

3 posters

Go down

My comments showing up on Friends' newsfeed... Empty My comments showing up on Friends' newsfeed...

Post by teelgee Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am

When I comment on a Friend's post, it shows up on some of my other Friends' news feeds, even though they aren't Friends with the original poster. This only happens with a few friends that I know of. I've looked at all my settings and all the settings of one of the friends and nothing indicates that this should be happening. Suggestions?

I've looked at Edit Options -- the one friend's settings don't show an option to Show More like my options do. That's the only place I could find a possible option, but it doesn't exist on hers. It's almost as though she's running a different version of FaceBook!
teelgee
teelgee

Back to top Go down

My comments showing up on Friends' newsfeed... Empty Re: My comments showing up on Friends' newsfeed...

Post by JayJay Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Sometimes that happens to me Wink have you check their wall to see if the comment shows up on their wall Confused2
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My comments showing up on Friends' newsfeed... Empty Re: My comments showing up on Friends' newsfeed...

Post by teelgee Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 pm

No, it's not on her wall, but it comes through her news feed. So she sees the original post by my friend who isn't her friend, plus my comments and everyone else's. It feels like a privacy invasion. And she isn't crazy about getting all those posts on her feed.

Mine isn't the only one on her news feed, there are other of her friends whose comments also show up.

So this happens to you too, JayJay? Have you found a fix??
teelgee
teelgee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:53 am

Do you still need help with this ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by teelgee Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Yes, still need help with this, have not had any fix suggestions. Thanks.
teelgee
teelgee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 am

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down