Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal accout disable, 7 pages out of control,help me :-(

2 posters

Go down

Personal accout disable, 7 pages out of control,help me :-( Empty Personal accout disable, 7 pages out of control,help me :-(

Post by Pandawill Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 am

I am a totally newbie on facebook, though i know Facebook is huge and famous these years.
Two weeks ago, my boss told me to open a account on facebook.Then i opened a personal account name [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and post some
produts on my wall,add friends,creat page... i created 7 pages for our different categories.But now,my personal accout is disabled,
how about my 7 pages which are out of my control now? how about our customers ask question on our pages? I opened this account was less than two weeks.I admitted that i had adding too many friends, but i have good relationship with my friends as we support free items trial these days and they are totally interested in these.What is more,two of my friends will received their items this week, but now i miss contact with them. It is so terrible.Pls help me out.They need me! Help!

Pandawill
Pandawill

Back to top Go down

Personal accout disable, 7 pages out of control,help me :-( Empty Re: Personal accout disable, 7 pages out of control,help me :-(

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 pm

Hiya; your problem appears to be similar to the experiences of others

Facebook will not tolerate the sending of many Friends requests as they see it as Spamming

You can send up to maybe 5 at any one time but you must space out the batches over several days to avoid being disallowed by Facebook

Currently do you have access to and can you still log in to the email address you use for Facebook ?

I suggest you temporarily consider another method of contacting those who you need to speak to about events on the Facebook pages......this may be your only way forward pro temp to get information out
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Personal accout disable, 7 pages out of control,help me :-( Empty Re: Personal accout disable, 7 pages out of control,help me :-(

Post by Pandawill Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:52 am

ths, you mean i my 7 pages are totally out of control,what can i learn from this experiences? i should add servral admin to my pages,so, he or she can get me back. I will be admin again, right?
Pandawill
Pandawill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Pandawill wrote:ths, you mean i my 7 pages are totally out of control,what can i learn from this experiences? i should add servral admin to my pages,so, he or she can get me back. I will be admin again, right?

what you can learn from this experience is Facebook's non -tolerance of those it sees as spammers with the sending of too many Friends requests at any one time .........

Locked and Saved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down