Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reactivating temporarily disabled account

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

reactivating temporarily disabled account - Page 2 Empty Re: reactivating temporarily disabled account

Post by shopaholic84 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:57 pm

shoegal wrote:this problem has been solved. but not in an easy way, and no it had nothing to do with a virus or my computer --

when your account is disabled because of the money scam (419) that's been going around the internet, facebook will not allow you to reactivate (yourself or otherwise) until you prove your identity--

in my case, i had to send a scan of my drivers license to facebook to prove my identity.

terribly inconvenient and invasive, but i now have my account back.

Everything you went through I did too (identical problem as me). I just wanted to know if you got a message that you had to send your driver's license picture or did you just decide to do it on your own. I have been waiting for 4 days to be reactivated and haven't heard from facebook at all. Did you send any other pictures or just you license? I hope you will be able to help me! Happy
shopaholic84
shopaholic84
Prospect

Back to top Go down

reactivating temporarily disabled account - Page 2 Empty Re: reactivating temporarily disabled account

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Reported as solved so sent to solved section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Temporarily unlocked for member-to-member feedback Happy
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 am

Tim wrote:Temporarily unlocked for member-to-member feedback Happy

Re-sent to solved as another Member has posted their own 'new problem' query on this now solved thread
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2